Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

We're Back!


Phew! It's been a whirlwind week and a half and I feel like my feet have barely touched the ground! With Lily's birthday, the Jubilee celebrations, my brother-in-law's wedding and a holiday in the Lake District there has been plenty to keep us busy. Needless to say I have loads of photos and lots to blog about, so I will be trying to catch-up over the next few days.

I had hoped to get a few posts up this evening, but Emma has come down with a cold and has been rather fussy so I just haven't had a chance to spend any time on the computer. For now, I will leave you with this photo of the Podlings paddling in Coniston Water in the Lake District. Just one of the many photos I took during our short time away! Hopefully I will be able to share more soon.
.

No comments: