Friday, 25 May 2007
Monday, 14 May 2007
Friday, 11 May 2007
Today I started packing up the office. The Podlings were safely playing in Lily's room, right opposite the room I was working in...or so I thought. I was halfway through my second box of books when Tom came running in to me holding the carafe I keep by my side of the bed. 'All gone!' he exclaimed, handing it to me. Well, it was full when I left it! I ran into my bedroom and, yes, the little darling had emptied an entire carafe of water all over my bedroom carpet. At least it was just water and, thankfully, he completely missed the pile of books by the side of the bed, but it's going to take a day or two to dry! I've learnt my lesson! Next time I will shut all the doors except those to their bedrooms! It's the only way I'm going to manage packing with my two little helpers in tow!
Thursday, 10 May 2007
- He is the kindest, most generous and selfless person you could ever hope to meet. He will do anything for anybody.
- He works every hour God sends to provide for his family, so that we can have a nice house and I can stay at home with the children.
- He's a great dad.
- If he has work to do at home, he will stay up with me until I go to bed and then work until the wee small hours of the morning, just so he can spend time with me.
- He buys me flowers all the time, just because I like them.
- He is the cleverest person I've ever met, so he is always interesting to talk to. He can confidently be referred to on just about any subject, but he never makes you feel stupid for not knowing something.
- He will get up at four in the morning and drive 300 miles to work, just so he can spend an extra night with me.
- He tells me I'm attractive, even though I don't always believe him!
- He knows me better than anyone else in the world, and he still loves me!
I could go on and on, but I won't. Suffice to say I'm married to one of those Good Men that are supposed to be so hard to find and I consider myself very lucky. The last four years have been the best of my life and it only gets better from here.
I love you dear!
Wednesday, 9 May 2007
(Her grandad was not an accomplice, he just happens to be in the photo!)