Pages

Monday 14 May 2007

The fun continues...

Packing with Podlings continues to provide me with blog material! We have a sideboard in our dining room with three lockable doors. I always keep the doors locked as they can be pulled open by little hands, but I have always kept the key in one of the locks. You can see what's coming can't you! I went to start packing the sideboard this evening, only to discover that little fingers have magicked away the only key. I have absolutely no idea when this might have happened as I haven't been in the sideboard for at least a couple of weeks (I keep all my hobby materials in it and I haven't had much time for hobbies lately), so the key could be anywhere . I now have a full-to-the-brim sideboard to pack, with absolutely no way of opening the doors. Fantastic!

No comments: