Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

I'm going to be an Auntie!!!

.
The 12 week scan photo of my sister's baby. You can read about the fun and games they had trying to get this photo on Elaine's blog here

It is with great excitement that I can announce that my sister is expecting her first baby! My first niece/nephew and the first cousin for the Podlings! We are beside ourselves with excitement!

This already much-loved little baby is due to put in an appearance around Christmas this year (the due date is December 22nd). They say the best gifts come in little parcels and I suspect that Elaine and Gareth will get the best Christmas present of their lives this year!

Congratulations, Elaine and Gareth, on this wonderful news! We are so happy for you both!

Elaine and Gareth (or Auntie Lainey and Uncle Gruff as the Podlings call them) on their wedding day in 2008
.

No comments: