Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Walking the Dogs


During my parents' recent visit, the daily walk with the dogs was the highlight of the Podlings' day. Tom and Lily would take it in turns to walk Molly and Flash and Emma tried to walk Molly whenever she could. Two dogs between three children doesn't always work, but Mum tells me she isn't getting a new dog every time I have a baby, so I guess we'll have to make it work!

Most days my dad would head out with the three Podlings on his own, but I went with them a couple of times and naturally I took my camera! Don't be fooled by the sun in these photos. Shortly after they were taken we were all drenched by one of those sudden April showers so typical of an English spring!








Tom was having a wonderful time running around with the dogs and I caught a little bit of film of him playing with Molly.
,

No comments: