Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

12/52

"A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2014"
 
 
Bit of a 52 Week project fail for me this week! I don't have individual portraits of the Podlings this week, so this picture of the three of them taken at Biddulph Grange Garden will have to suffice.
 
 
 
Podling Number 4 (32 weeks pregnant), this week we had our NHS growth scan at 31 Weeks and 5 Days. You are growing splendidly and obliged us with a lovely profile shot. It is always a thrill to get a glimpse of your world.  I'm fairly sure I saw you trying to put your hand in your mouth, which was unbelievably sweet!
 
You are definitely head down and are, I suspect, quite well engaged. My bump is very low and I am very aware of your head when I am walking, which is somewhat uncomfortable at times! I am starting to feel VERY pregnant, but I don't mind in the slightest. I love being pregnant and it is such a privilege to be growing a new life...your life, little one! I can't wait to hold you in my arms, but I am quite content to keep you safe inside for now.

.

No comments: