Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

11/52

"A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2014"


Tom, this week you:

  • Had fun playing in the park after school almost every night.
  • Are loving football club after school on Wednesdays
  • Have been working hard on your Tackle Fire map.
  • Were rather disturbed by the 4D scan pictures of the baby!
  • Loved the stepping stone bridges at Deep Hayes Country Park. You went over and back across them several times just for the fun of it. 
  • Fell in love with a tree!


Lily, this week you:
  • Have been loving this milder weather and have playing outside as much as possible after school.
  • Are really enjoying playing football after school on Wednesday.
  • Had lots of fun decorating the front of the house with chalks. You and Emma made it look very pretty!
  • Have been drawing pictures, making bookmarks and writing lots of thoughtful little notes for everyone. You always seem to have a pen in your hand!
  • Suffered a little with bad dreams at the start of this week. You seem fine again now though.



Emma, this week you:
  • Have been playing outside with your sister every night after school. You two have been playing so beautifully together this week.
  • Had lots of fun chalking the house (and yourself!) with Lily.
  • Have added lots of sticks to the stick family collection that you are building up next to the front door. It's starting to look like a giant bird has built a nest there!
  • Persist in coming into Mummy and Daddy's bed once every night. You arrive at about 2.30am and announce, "I've come for a cuddle". You do now stay in your own bed when I take you back again after your cuddle (if I don't fall asleep...then you get to stay a bit longer!)
  • Have been singing to the baby in Mummy's tummy.



Podling Number 4 (31 weeks pregnant), this week we saw your face for the first time! Mummy was beyond excited and although you weren't in the best position for the scan, I do feel I have a pretty good idea what you are going to look like. Your brother and sisters were not sure what to make of your 4D scan images though! I think they prefer the 2D ones! The scan estimated that you are already approximately 4 lbs in weight. I don't think you are going to be a small baby!

At my midwife's appointment on Thursday you were head down and already engaged. Your heartbeat was as strong as ever...a lovely sound! I still feel you moving around lots, which is always reassuring. I think the iron tablets are already starting to help with my anaemia as I now find I am not just dozing off every time I sit in an armchair! I've found the energy to start sorting out the house again. Mummy is nesting!
.

No comments: