"A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2014"
Tom, this week you:
- Had fun playing in the park after school almost every night.
- Are loving football club after school on Wednesdays
- Have been working hard on your Tackle Fire map.
- Were rather disturbed by the 4D scan pictures of the baby!
- Loved the stepping stone bridges at Deep Hayes Country Park. You went over and back across them several times just for the fun of it.
- Fell in love with a tree!
Lily, this week you:
- Have been loving this milder weather and have playing outside as much as possible after school.
- Are really enjoying playing football after school on Wednesday.
- Had lots of fun decorating the front of the house with chalks. You and Emma made it look very pretty!
- Have been drawing pictures, making bookmarks and writing lots of thoughtful little notes for everyone. You always seem to have a pen in your hand!
- Suffered a little with bad dreams at the start of this week. You seem fine again now though.
Emma, this week you:
- Have been playing outside with your sister every night after school. You two have been playing so beautifully together this week.
- Had lots of fun chalking the house (and yourself!) with Lily.
- Have added lots of sticks to the stick family collection that you are building up next to the front door. It's starting to look like a giant bird has built a nest there!
- Persist in coming into Mummy and Daddy's bed once every night. You arrive at about 2.30am and announce, "I've come for a cuddle". You do now stay in your own bed when I take you back again after your cuddle (if I don't fall asleep...then you get to stay a bit longer!)
- Have been singing to the baby in Mummy's tummy.
Podling Number 4 (31 weeks pregnant), this week we saw your face for the first time! Mummy was beyond excited and although you weren't in the best position for the scan, I do feel I have a pretty good idea what you are going to look like. Your brother and sisters were not sure what to make of your 4D scan images though! I think they prefer the 2D ones! The scan estimated that you are already approximately 4 lbs in weight. I don't think you are going to be a small baby!
At my midwife's appointment on Thursday you were head down and already engaged. Your heartbeat was as strong as ever...a lovely sound! I still feel you moving around lots, which is always reassuring. I think the iron tablets are already starting to help with my anaemia as I now find I am not just dozing off every time I sit in an armchair! I've found the energy to start sorting out the house again. Mummy is nesting!.