Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

In which I get back to blogging!


Well, it's been a while! I'm not sure I've ever gone this long without updating the blog before. We've all been fine, just busy, busy, busy with school things, Christmas preparation and a visit from my parents. Mum and Dad came up last week and left on Sunday and we finally got to enjoy a week long visit without the whole lot of us getting a stomach virus! We had a lovely week, just enjoying each other's company and there simply wasn't any time left for blogging. Needless to say this leaves me a little behind with my photos, so I shall get back into the swing of things by sharing a few pictures I took of my parents with the Podlings during their visit. I even managed to get a couple of my mum, who generally doesn't like being photographed!


 Dad showing something to Tom on his laptop whilst Emma provides musical accompaniment!

Dad showing Lily pictures of some of his metal-detecting finds.


Drawing with Nanny

My mum has a bubbles screen saver on her laptop that Emma loved.

Playing Hungry Hippos with Grandad
.

No comments: