Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

King (and Queens) of the Castle


I was rather pleased to get this picture of the Podlings on the bouncy castle at the church fun day last weekend. I think it is the first time I have managed to get a bouncy castle photo with all three children in focus. This is more typical of the type of shot I get...


The Podlings really enjoyed the fun day and had great fun playing the games and eating lots of food. The day ended with a puppet show in the church which we thought the Podlings might enjoy. Tom and Lily found the music too loud, so I took them outside. Emma, on the other hand, absolutely loved it and couldn't take her eyes off the puppets. Mark sat with her until the end of the performance and snapped this picture on his phone...


Love her sweet little face!
.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Lovely pictures, do you have a children & pets setting on your camera it will help stop the blurring for subjects that move as soon as you click the button.