Pages

Monday 21 September 2009

Two months old

Emma at two months of age
..
Emma is two months old today and now weighs 9lbs 6oz. She continues to sleep well at night, but she isn't too keen on the new school routine. I normally have to put her down for a nap less than an hour after feeding her at 6.30am. As far as she's concerned, that's a night feed thank you very much! She's not a morning person, rather like her mum!
..
She does a good line in baby talk and burbles away quite happily when she's content. She often talks with her mouth full though as she has now found her hands and likes to try to stuff her fist in her mouth.
..
Why do you keep sticking that camera in my face Mummy?
..
She continues to be the main object of Tom and Lily's affection and bears their attentions with great fortitude. She is amazingly tolerant of them considering the frequent kissing, cuddling and general manhandling she receives from them.

She's a happy little soul and smiles readily, especially when waking from a nap. I look forward to seeing how her personality will develop as she gets older, though I wish I could stop her from growing up quite so fast.
..

1 comment:

Fi said...

I can't believe that she's two months old already, that has really flown by hasn't it. Glad she's being good for you, and I am not at all surprised to hear that she doesn't like mornings :-)