Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Halloween 2014

My happy little pumpkin on his first Halloween

Obviously, we were in a caravan in Northumberland for Halloween this year, but that didn't mean we let the day pass by without a little fun. The Podlings were greeted by their usual pile of Halloween treats when they woke up. I don't allow them trick or treating, so I fill a basket of treats for them every year by way of compensation. Plus I love to treat my Podlings!

When we got back from Holy Island, where we spent the day, the big Podlings changed into the costumes sent to them by their Nanny and Grandad. Alex wore the Happy Little Pumpkin babygrow that I bought him all day. He was hard to miss in bright orange! The pictures are rather out of focus, but they do show how much fun the Podlings have dressing up!



.

No comments: