Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Decorating the Tree


We like to put our Christmas decorations up the first weekend in December so that we can get the most enjoyment out of them. Mark picked up our Christmas tree on Sunday afternoon and the Podlings decorated it on Sunday evening when Tom got back from his grandparents' house. The Podlings love decorating the tree and rediscovering all their special ornaments from previous years.

Mark and I put the lights on first and then we let the Podlings just go for it. Mark and I normally decorate the back of the tree (sorely neglected by the Podlings usually) and I have a couple of special ornaments I like to do myself, but I try not to change too much when they are finished. I'll sometimes just space out a few decorations if they are too tightly clumped together, but they always do such a lovely job I don't have to do much. I put the ribbon on at the end just to finish it all off. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!







Merry Christmas!
.

No comments: