Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

Pigtails!


Emma has always had a lot of hair. Although I've cut her fringe several times, I've never touched the back and it is now quite long. For want of a more interesting diversion, I thought I'd see if I could get it in pigtails today and here is the result. I didn't think she could get any cuter...I was wrong! The pigtails are quite messy as it was just an experiment to see if I could get her hair up, rather than an attempt to produce anything portrait-worthy. They didn't stay in long, although not because she pulled them out. She is just so active that no hairstyle stands a chance! I think this one is destined for a neat little bob at some point. I'm just not ready to get rid of all that adorable baby hair yet.


Finger in mouth, drool on dress. She is teething methinks!
.

No comments: