Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Just another day at the office


The children are on half-term this week, so yesterday we took them to visit Daddy's office as a special treat. Mark works over an hour away from where we live, so it was the first time we have been to see his office. The Podlings had a great time 'working' with Daddy's biros on paper and playing with dry markers on the white boards. They had a fabulous time and didn't want to leave. They are very keen to go again, but I'm not sure how much work Mark would get done with these little office assistants!
.

 'Hold my calls, I've got to finish this report.'
.
'This way!  I've been here five minutes and I already know my way around.'
.
It wasn't the first time Tom has visited Daddy at the office. Here is Tom at two months old at Mark's old office in Torquay. He's grown a bit since then!.
.

No comments: