Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

More Easter photos...

We only planned to get Lily a little chocolate egg for Easter, but they didn't have much choice left by the time we went to Tesco on Saturday. She was understandably thrilled to be presented with such a vast quantity of chocolate! We opened the egg and just let her have at it! She never eats much chocolate in one sitting, so we still have plenty of egg left in the fridge. I have to confess I have sneaked the odd piece...does that make me a terrible mother?
.
Tom doesn't like chocolate. Quite how I produced a child that doesn't like chocolate is beyond me! Thankfully we were able to find a Haribo egg for him. The boy loves his jelly sweets.
.
Lily wanted me take a photo of her wearing her egg as a hat, so there you go Lily!
.
We gave Tom and Lily a craft pack each for Easter. They have spent many happy hours since colouring and sticking (and spreading poms poms and sequins all over my kitchen!)

Lily is never happier than when she has a pot of glue and some collage materials
.
Tom is really into colouring and crafting at the moment. This is something I have really seen an improvement in since he started school. I struggled to maintain his interest in a lot of craft activities when he was younger. Much as I would have loved to teach my children myself, I cannot deny the improvements Tom has made in his two terms at school. It is a very good school and he really seems to be thriving there.
.

No comments: