Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

One of those days

Relaxing with some new piano music.
An arrangement of 'Be thou my vision' by Joel Rosenberger.
.
It's been a tough day today. Lily just woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning and has been a pain in the proverbial all day! Just one of those days that motherhood throws at you sometimes. As much as I adore my little ones, it's been a very long day and I was glad to finally tuck them up in bed this evening. We were rather naughty and ordered take-away for tea as Mark could see I was rather frazzled and didn't feel much like cooking. After eating, I unwound with some new piano music I downloaded this afternoon. I always feel much more relaxed after playing the piano. It was my favourite way of taking a break from studying throughout my higher education, but I don't get to play very much these days and I'm really rusty. I'm not the pianist I once was, so this new piece will take me a while to learn. It's a really pretty arrangement though, so it will be worth the effort to learn it.
.
I now plan to relax further with my wonderful husband, a mug of hot chocolate, a good book and an early night. Tomorrow is another day and a Saturday at that.
.

No comments: