Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

To the beach...


We took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather last weekend and went to the beach. Imagine, wearing shorts and playing in the sea in October! Not something you would expect to happen in this country, but we weren't complaining. This time we went to Barkby Beach, Prestatyn as for some reason the car park for our favourite beach was closed. We had never been there before, but the Podlings absolutely loved it and Tom said he wanted to go there again. Talacre beach is certainly prettier and has more dry sand, but there was certainly nothing to complain about at Barkby and we had a wonderful afternoon together.

I am terrible for taking photos at the beach, I just can't stop myself! This trip was no different, so I have divided my photos into two posts, one for the beach and one for the sea. You can't have too many photos of your children!






Looking at shells



 Sun, sand, sea and tea

Sun, sand, tea and me!
.

No comments: