Pages

Friday 21 August 2009

One month old

Emma at one month old
.
The littlest Podling is one month old today and I'm left wondering where the time has gone. She now weighs 8lbs 1oz and is fitting her newborn size clothes quite nicely. She sleeps very well at night and I generally only have one night feed, so I'm not as tired as I expected to be with a baby in the house.
.
Emma is a very happy little soul. She gave me her first proper smile at only two and a half weeks old and she makes a delightful little cooing noise when she is content. She still has quite firm opinions about being undressed though and loathes her baths with a passion that is a wonder to behold.
.
She is such a darling little girl and is much loved by all of us. I just can't believe she is already a month old. Babies grow up much too quickly!
.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

I love her 'you may now commence entertaining me!' expression in this shot!