Pages

Thursday 14 August 2008

The bride and groom


This is my sister and her new husband signing the register after their wedding ceremony on Tuesday. They look so happy don't they! They are now honeymooning in Paris, which was a complete surprise to Elaine who didn't even think they were having a honeymoon until next year. Gareth arranged the whole thing in secret and surprised her with it on their wedding night. Isn't he lovely! I am beyond thrilled for the two of them and am very happy to be able to call Gareth my brother at long last. Congratulations to you both and welcome to the family Gareth.

(I'm afraid the picture quality isn't the greatest because they signed the register right in front of a bright sunlit window, so my photos didn't come out very well. I will post better pictures when I have some)

No comments: