Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Health update for the concerned

For anyone wondering about Tom, he was feeling a bit better today. He still had a temperature, but he seemed to have more energy and was playing more. He still hasn't much appetite, but he dosen't eat much anyway and his appetite is always the first to go when he's sick. I'm happy to report that his appetite for chocolate is undiminished...always a good indicator of how serious an illness is I feel! I have no idea what is wrong with him as it doesn't seem to be developing into anything, but thankfully whatever it is seems to be passing off now. Lily doesn't seem to be coming down with it either, which is good news. I'm hoping to have my little boy back to normal and tearing about the house again tomorrow. I hate to see my babies suffering when they are unwell.

No comments: