Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

In which I sort of promise to blog again

Random holiday photo

Remember me? I used to have a blog called Podheim where I told you all about my life with the Podlings. I've been seriously slack about blogging lately. Partly because most of my holiday photos were languishing on Mark's work laptop so I couldn't access them and partly because I just haven't felt like it. I'm not entirely sure why. I think I've been really busy settling into the new school and home routine and I have been so much in the here and now that I haven't been inclined to write about the there and then.  Real life gets busy sometimes and then the blog has to take a backseat. Mark has now copied my photos onto an external drive, so I now feel inclined to record our holiday photos, but I'm not inclined to do it in any systematic way. If you are interested in seeing them, I will be backdating them to earlier in September and late August and I warn you that they will be appearing in a completely random order as and when the mood takes me. I do hope to blog more regularly again soon. Please bear with me during this period of blogging ennui!
.

No comments: