Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Peg Dolls

Sisters

Tomorrow morning each of the Podlings will wake up to a small bag of treats for Valentine's day. There will be a chocolate lollipop, some heart-shaped chocolates, Love Hearts and heart-shaped jelly sweets. They will also each have a little handmade gift from me. Tom will get a little ladybird heart (which you can see in the post below) and the girls will both get a peg doll. I love peg dolls and I had so much fun making these. I can see them becoming a bit addictive!

Lily's peg doll. Lily loves all things pink and roses are her favourite flower.

Emma's peg doll. The red gingham matches her bedroom and the heart shaped button keeps the Valentine's theme.
.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

I love reading about your craft projects! I'm storing away ideas and inspiration for when Rowan is old enough.