Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Seeing in the New Year


It wouldn't be New Year's Eve without Big Ben. I took this picture of the television at midnight.
.
Apologies for the long delay in posting. We had a little issue with the laptop involving Tom and a glass of coke. Amazingly, after a few days the computer seems to be working again, so I should be able to get back to regular blogging again. I have a huge backlog of photos to post, so I'd better get on with it...

Having spent Christmas with Mark's family, we travelled down to Devon to spend the New Year with my parents. We spent New Year's Eve quietly at home with a DVD and lots of finger foods. Tom and Lily very nearly saw the New Year in with us. They are not used to sharing a room and were having a little party of their own upstairs. They finally gave up and went to sleep at 11.30pm!
.
Mum and Dad
..
Mum with her young African Grey parrot, Jack. He's a real character
.
..Mark and me at the end of 2009.
.

No comments: