Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Isabella

My cousin's adorable little girl, Isabella. Would you look at those gorgeous eyes!
..
During my visit to my parents', my auntie Diane and cousin Jodie came round for a visit and brought Jodie's adorable daughter Isabella. I am so in love with this child! She is only ten months old and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that she actually walked across the room during her visit. I have never seen such a young child walking and it looks so cute! She must keep her mum on her toes as she is very mobile and very curious. Tom and Lily both thought she was wonderful and put on a very loud show for her, which Isabella seemed to find highly amusing. I was so glad we were all able to meet up as we were only in Devon for a short visit and I don't often get to see the rest of the family.
..

I just can't get over how mobile Isabella is at only ten months old.
..
Lily is quite the little mother and enjoyed playing with Isabella
..

No comments: