Pages

Monday, 1 December 2008

It's huge!!

Mark surprised us by picking up a Christmas tree on his way home from work this evening. He drove home with about a foot of Christmas tree sticking out of one of the back windows! He picked out this rather attractive Nordman Fir, which is a much nicer shade of green than the picture shows. It is rather large though! Mark is six foot tall, so I got him to stand next to the tree for reference. I have no idea how we are going to get round the back of the tree to decorate it!
.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about reading this post, as I had just read the "7 Quick Takes", and with the comment about Mark's current photogenic state I was a bit worried what it might contain!

Have a good Christmas and take care!

Paula said...

Tut tut, Matthew! I should probably clarify that it is Tom and not Mark who likes to run around half naked!

Hope you and your family also have a great Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Take care,
Paula

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

That is one THICK tree!!

Matthew said...

Yeah, Steph did point that out to me last night...I blame it on working 11 hours and having a cold! What is it with children and running around naked, Connor loves escaping from the the bathroom whilst being dried and then being chased around the house dripping wet and naked!