Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2007

There's pink and there's PINK


This is what happens when you let your two year old choose your flowers! My parents and grandfather are coming for a visit tomorrow and I thought it would be nice to have some fresh flowers in the house to brighten the place up a bit. I made the mistake of letting Tom choose the colour! The picture really doesn't convey the sheer pinkness of these flowers. Don't get me wrong, I love pink. It's my favourite colour, but we're talking 1980s shell suit pink here! These flowers don't so much brighten up the house as illuminate the whole street. I'm seriously worried about light aircraft mistaking them for landing lights. I fully expect to wake up tomorrow morning to find a living room full of confused airmen wondering where they are. Still, Tom loves them and they do make my coffee table look rather cheerful don't they!

No comments: