Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Lily is Eight

Baby Lily
 
I can hardly believe that my firstborn daughter is eight! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was bringing my little bundle of pink home from the hospital. Although I didn't know what we were having I had such a strong feeling she was going to be a girl. I was so excited to have a little baby girl to dress in pretty pinks and florals. I couldn't wait to go out and buy everything 'girl'! Lily is still very much a girly girl, much to my delight. She loves pink and flowers, just like her mum!
 
Everything I wrote about her on her birthday last year still holds true and she is becoming such a sensible little thing. She seems to like being called by her full name these days and most of her school friends call her Elizabeth. She is a wonderful big sister to Emma and Alex and has been very helpful with the baby. I am very proud of my lovely little girl.
 
Happy eighth birthday Lily!
We love you!
 
Lovely Lily (Elizabeth!) at eight years old
,


No comments: