Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Busy, busy, busy!


I just wanted to check in and say hello to anyone who is still reading my poor, neglected blog. Life is crazy busy at the moment and I just don't seem to have any time to blog. We are going on holiday next week, so I am up to my eyeballs in packing, ironing and mending. I'm also planning for Tom's birthday, which is the week we get back from holiday, with Mark's birthday hot on its heels the week after. I also have the usual housework, homework, cooking routine, so I just don't have any time left for blogging right now. I will go back and 'fill in the gaps' as soon as life calms down, because I can't bear for our family record to be incomplete, but I won't make any promises as to when this might happen. Life is full at the moment and I have a great deal to be thankful for. There will be time to write about it later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow a busy busy couple of weeks but reading what you have coped with so far I am sure you will soon be back in stride and keeping everyone up to date with how things are going with you and the family. Enjoy your holiday I guess its half term?