Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Disposing of nappies


I've come to realise that Lily is going to be no trouble to potty train when the time comes. She is not quite 16 months old and twice today she has come to find me to announce that she had a dirty nappy. The second time, she came up to me after lunch, looked me straight in the eye and said "Poo!" She then trotted over to the box where we keep all our nappy changing supplies and pointed to it, before turning to me and smiling. Clever girl!

I probably ought to get Tom dry first though! I've been meaning to start this for some time, but with all the disruption with the move, etc., it never seemed like the right time. I plan on starting to potty train him sometime next month, though I have a very laid back attitude about the whole thing. He'll be ready when he's ready and, as my mum always says, "They never start school in nappies do they!".

No comments: