Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Cool socks, warm feet


My brother-in-law and his fiancee have just returned from a holiday in Florida and they brought me these fun Winnie-the-Pooh socks back from their visit to Disney World. The observant amongst you will notice that those aren't my feet modelling them in the above picture. Lily has taken a shine to these bright pink 'Winky Pooh' (as she calls him) socks and claimed them for herself. I had a great deal of trouble persuading her to take them off so I could change her nappy!

Wow, these socks are sooo cool! I just can't stop looking at my feet!

Lily laughing her socks off...well, laughing at her socks anyway!


(Please note, these pictures were taken just after lunchtime and she is actually wearing much of her lunch on her T-shirt. I do actually clean my children, honest! Still, I'd love to know how children always manage to miss their bibs!)

No comments: